Sunday 29 July 2012

Shopping with Little Red

Today I went to the shopping centre with Little Red, while Mr Red and Big Red were busy in the garage. She behaved really well and thought it was ok to go into many shops. We had lunch at the Swedish hamburger restaurant Max. Our main goals with our shopping trip was to get some new nail polish.
My nails look kinds of bad due to the alopecia, and I feel better about them when I wear nail polish, which was on rare occasions before.
Anyway, we found nail polish from l'Oreal at a good price, so I bought three of those (thumb, index and long finger in the photo). I let Little Red choose one for herself, pink of course (pinkie finger) and I chose a nice green one for Big Red (ring finger). Weirdly enough the five shades look good together, so I'll keep it like this for af few days.
I also found a new handbag, which I felt really good about. Good colour and size, and it has both af shoulder strap and handles. The price was reasonable, so I went ahead and bought it! 
All in all, a nice trip to the shopping centre.
xx/Johanna




No comments:

Post a Comment