Sunday 22 July 2012

Organising

Instead of packing for our trip tomorrow, I have been doing something else... Isn't it always like that, when you HAVE to do something it's more fun or interesting to do something else, even if that normally is boring as hell?

So, I've been organising my closet and drawers! Clearing out clothes I haven't used for a (long) while.

I have a chest of drawers...

A closet...

And after going through both of them, I ended up with this, to put away for now...


Yes, that's a whole LARGE ikea-bag full of clothes I don't use much (at all)... But I'm not ready to toss them or give them away yet, so they have to live in the walk-in closet for a while.

Talking about the walk-in closet, that's where I have to continue, because it looks like this right now it can't qualify as a walk-in closet, because you can only set one foot in there...)...



Look at the bar, can you see that the left half is mine? Coat hangers cramped together.... 


And there's this closet to have a closer look at as well, even though I cleared out some things earlier this summer... (I share this one with Mr Red).



Well, better get packing...


xx/Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment