Sunday 22 July 2012

A good week

This has been a good week, I ccan't really say why, but the feeling I have now, on Sunday, is a content feeling.
The kids have been quite calm, they had friends over on Thursday, which was enough for them, I guess.
I saw a friend I haven't seen for a while on Thursday, that also felt good.
My best friend and her boyfriend was over on Friday and we had a really good time.
The weather has been OK, even good some days and that's always a mood elevator for me.

All in all a good week.

Little Red playing in the yard in her PJs...


And tomorrow we're off to visit my sister and her family. It will be good for the kids to see their cousins and play together, since they're almost the same age (5, 4, 3 and 2,5 years old!). I also look forward to see my sister, as always. :)

Yesterday, I realized I haven't been shopping, either in town or at the shopping centre/mall, the whole week. That's something I generally like, but it's been really nice just being at home, reading, blogging, surviving without water... :) I think it has to do with the kids being in "vacation mode", it seems they have unwound a bit. The pace has been a bit slower - awesome!

But now I really want to get going on my next sewing project. I always have plans, but then I start doubting myself, if it's the right match between pattern, fabric and my body type. And then nothing happens, frustrating... But now I think I have a good plan after talking to me BF. I think I'll have to write about it on my sewing blog, and maybe it will be more real!

Well, I'm off for now.

xx/Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment