Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my 38th birthday... OMG! Only two years until 40.... Well, since a few years back I have a goal for my 40th birthday, so it won't feel so terrifying, and that is to become the best-looking I've ever been in my life, prettier, nicer body and so on.... I had a serious setback last year when I lost all my hair, it's much easier to be pretty when you have hair... Trust me! But, it's no excuse to give up. I can't say that I have come any closer to my goal so far, but I still have two years left.... :)


My best friend Eleonor came over after work and had banoffee pie with us. It was delicious! I had two servings with extra bananas (since the kids suddenly don't like bananas) and one and a half hour later I'm still totally stuffed. So good!



So far, I have received 1/4 of an overlocker and a gift card for Panduro as presents, so I'm quite happy! I'll see one of my sisters and my mum on Friday, so I'll probably get something then from them.

xx/Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment