Thursday 9 August 2012

Not much

Soooo, not much going on over here.... I'm home with the  kids all week before work, daycare and school start again on Monday, and that's a handful. I LOVE my kids, but they can be real trying... Big Red's favourite pasttime right now is to tease his little sister. And for Little Red everything is "poo"... Nice, huh?!

So, just trying to survive the week... ;) Well, tomorrow we're of the see my best friend Eleonor at her house. Maybe we finally will get so see their newly built upstairs (I know, it's crazy, they put on another floor on their house to get two floors...).

I'm thinking about making some changes in our kitchen. The kitchen is white with white tiles and a beech work top. We also have kitchen island which is brown wood with a white worktop. It sounds weird, but it looks good. But now, I've grown a bit tired of the mismatch and want an all matched kitchen, all white with dark grey worktops. I know exactly what worktop I want, it's just a question of how much it will cost.... Probably too much.... :( Fortunately the brown wood parts aren't difficult OR expensive to change. LOVE ikea! Well, we'll see what will happen in the kitchen department...

xx/Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment