Saturday 25 August 2012

Kitchen progress and a book tip

I went shopping with Little Red today and we made a quick stop at IKEA to buy handles for the kitchen island. Last time I was there, they were out, so I made sure they had them in today.

They had them and this is how it turned out. I'm very happy!


By the way, I have read the "sort of" sequel to "Lost dogs and lonely hearts" by Lucy Dillon, It's called "Walking back to happiness". It's not really a sequel, but the people from the first book are mentioned in this one. It's about how a young widow struggles after her husband's death, with herself, with their renovation object for a house and with the pushy help from her family. She's supported my her wonderful dog Minton. Yes, there are a lot of dogs in this novel too... :) It was quite as good as the first one, so I totally recommend it, and you don't have to read "Lost dogs and lonely hearts" first.


xx/Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment