Saturday 25 August 2012

Bzzz, bzzz, busy...

OMG, the last three weeks have been so busy I haven't had any energy to spare on this blog (made one post for my sewing blog though).

I was home with the kids one week when Mr Red went back to work. It was fun, but tiring. Thank god for caffeine pills... Especially since I went off energy drinks, I just couldn't go on drinking that much sugar...

Last week I finally went back to work! I feel very proud of myself for that. (Been on sick leave since February bacause of a burnout (depression caused by exhaustion). It has actually gone quite well at work, but at home in the evenings I'm totally knackered and have fallen asleep on the sofa every night at 8 after putting the kids to bed.

This week has been mostly about work too. Mum and dad came to visit Sunday to Tuesday with each of their dogs. Mum has an old pekingese, Kalle, and dad has a energetic yorkshire terrier, Lukas. Lukas and Big Red became soul mates on Sunday after playing with a ball ALL AFTERNOON. None of them grew tired, they just kept going! It was fantastic to see.

Other than that visit, work.... I had two lessons of my own yesterday and participated in the other three on my schedule with my substitute. She's great and actually was a student of mine 12 years ago... :) The students in 7th grade seem really sweet and I hope we will have a good time together this school year.

Well, now I'm off to decide on the work tops for our kitchen, new ones or not....That is the question...

xx/Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment